Thursday, January 17, 2008

Small raid attempt on An Acidic Mass

For the few people who check my blog I have to apologize for not updating. I haven't done any raids recently so there hasn't been any material to post. Luckily today I got a tell from Gnostica that a small raid was forming. Here is the group we had, Cronsidius and Horikop both are members of SoY, the rest are from Destiny.


Here is everyone's favorite ranger killing the placeholder for the raid boss. You can see Punchem here, I often group with him or his other character called Buffem. You can often find Placer standing on the rock near PoK's main bank doing nothing.


Here is a shot of the Acidic Mass. They said it has somewhere around 800k hitpoints which is rediculous. We ended up wiping on the mob. I couldn't handle the area of effect spell that it kept throwing out. I died about 10 minutes into the encounter, others soon followed. Looks like someone needs to get better resists. I had to leave the raid due to Japanese class so I am not sure if they defeated the blob the second go around. Cronsidius is dead, I think that was his 3rd time dying at that point....silly necromancers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey RANJA!! Nice page!! Keep up the good work!! WooT!!

Tolnak

p.s.

RANJAS RULE!! =)

Gaijin said...

Tol-
Thanks for checking out the blog man. I don't know what is giving it away but I think you're a ranger....am I right or am I right?