Saturday, January 5, 2008

Raid on The Itraer Vius

After the wipe due to the pesky raid boss Shei and his minions they decided to go after The Itraer Vius. It was in the same zone so that was nice, nobody likes running around Norrath.


An action shot of the IV action :?
This raid mob went down with absolutely no problems. Probably made everyone feel a little better after the bad news that happened maybe 20 minutes prior.


A screenshot of the loot party. Everyone likes pictures like this, at least I do. I wouldn't mind a blog filled with shots like this. Good times. They went after another raid mob called VD after this guy (I didn't know you could battle venereal diseases in the land of Norrath). It was 5am in my time zone so I logged.


I got this mace during the raid. It wasn't looted from IV himself but from a mob on the way there. A range slot item came up in the IV loot and I was going to roll for it because it would be a huge help on my way to level 59 and the 20 something AAs I need until I get endless quiver. I realized though that someone else would get more use out of it and for a longer time that I would. I ended up passing on it.

1 comment:

King of Mana Screw said...

You're so generous! Or as you like to say in Japanese... too nice!