Saturday, January 5, 2008

Raid on Shei Vinitras

3 members of SoY (1 toon boxed by Oyuki) joined with Destiny for an attempt on the life of Shei Vinitras. I keep forgetting to move the mouse pointer out of the screen shot.


Here was the roster for the Shei raid. It was nice having Lyrad the ranger in my group. I had tons of questions and he was really helpful. I really appreciate the good people of Destiny and my guild SoY being patient with my raiding and general noobness. If this was WoW or any other EQ server nobody would be even blinking any eye at me. Al' Kabor is where its at!


Here is a shot of the group. There might be a few people missing from the shot.


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here is the shot of us getting destroyed. There was a problem with the assists and we killed the fake Shei too soon. Don't know exactly how it was supposed to work but people started dropping like flies. If everything went according to plan I was going to get sacrificed to the raid mob because it death touches the first person it sees when it spawns or something like that. I don't mind getting sacrificed, worthless toon at the moment anyways...never got the chance though :..(

No comments: