Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Raid on Rumblecrush

I joined Destiny, once again, for a raid on Rumblecrush. Here is the group getting ready


Me fighting, we wiped the first time. Don't know what happened exactly but shit hit the fan.

I died right off the bat on the second go around. I don't know what happened but Rumblecrush didn't like me, died in about 2 seconds. Maybe I accidentally hit sit or something. Anyways, I got this new hat which is much better than my old one. Nobody else wanted it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes shit will do that... please play it safe and only try to attack creatures that are safe to kill. Sure there's no experience, but you're guaranteed to win!

Gaijin said...

Ah, if it isn't manascrew. It's too bad you don't have a Mac. I would like to slay legendary beasts with you with my good for nothing ranger.

King of Mana Screw said...

I too would love to be playing with you. Perhaps I would make a good for nothing human thief. I'm good at that, nothing! haha! But I'm not going to buy a mac just to play EQ. Too bad...:(