Friday, January 4, 2008

Plane of Valor grinding *rolls eyes*

Quite a good group. Toxic and Miuma were doing a fantastic job of tanking and healing so I was on easy mode. Just /assist and nuke here and there. Since all I can really do now at level 53 is offer shit DPS, it makes a worldly difference when the group has a good tanker and healer.
I won't be blogging about PoV grinding so don't worry. I just want to get in a shot or two of each zone I go to to level and/or adventure. The only time from here on out I post about grinding groups is if the group works exceptionally well together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! A pleasure to meet a fellow Al'kaborian posting a journal of their adventures. I am keeping records of my journey through Norrath at http://senbazuru-eq.livejournal.com/
I look forward to reading more of your adventures!